'Creativity is intelligence having fun' says Albert Einstein
ArtEase is for organisations, business and the public! We are a caring, intelligent business with creative solutions to benefit society. Our value is in the transformative power of art and the exciting, mindful, creative opportunities we can bring you.
Reclaim traditional artistic methods: drawing, painting, sewing, collage and more at ArtEase Workshops. Discover new ideas for work, life and fun. We can come to your workspace or you can examine life themes at our public workshops for a healthier, happier and more productive lifestyle. ArtEase works to humanise our living and working spaces, by exploring what it means to be human and using art to bring us closer to being the best we can be.
Using art in work and life for ease and wellbeing!
ArtEase Workshops are designed to suit your values and goals.
Your values are our values!
We can provide relaxing lunchtime or half day art classes to help employees unwind or explore working ideas. The more pressured your environment, the greater the need for a creative class that encourages staff wellbeing!
Workshops for the public
Our public workshops explore many important life themes including:
- Identity and You,
- Joyful Memories: Colour, Perfume and You,
- What is Self-Care?
- What is Love?
- Are you the lead in your Life Story?
- What is Peace?
Every workspace needs a ArtEase Studio space!
ArtEase can help you and your team:
- meet organisation goals and targets
- gain greater work place efficiency
- benefit from greater staff engagement and loyalty
- gain a workforce with an enhanced understanding of self, others, workplace and community
- gain sharper communication and observation skills for staff,
- build stronger personal and working relationships,
- develop greater emotional intelligence,
- feel more valued at work
- gain enhanced wellbeing,
- benefit from creative mindfulness
- build stronger relationships with clients encouraging business.
We have worked with many big names, such as: Lazard, Camden Council, Croydon Council, Camden Society, Refugee Council, Royal National Institute of Blind People, 3FF, Mica Art Gallery, Caabu - Advancing British Arab Relations amongst others.